• This brush head features densely-packed, high-quality tufts to effectively remove plaque. Also features specially curved power tufts to easily reach teeth at the back of the mouth.
• Snap-on brush head
Easy brush head placement and handle cleaning
• Angled, radial-trimmed bristles expands the area covered
The curved surface area created by angled, radial-trimmed bristles helps maintain contact with the surfaces of the teeth and gums as the brush
head pivots, covering a larger surface area without increasing the size of the brush head.
• Contoured bristles fit the natural shape of your teeth
These Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush bristles are trimmed in a contoured pattern to fit the natural shape of teeth. The peaks and valleys
along the length of the brush head are ergonomically designed to follow teeth topography and fit in between teeth so you're less likely to miss
places when you brush.
• Brush head design maximizes sonic motion
Thoughtful design and precision engineering ensure that when this Philips Sonicare replacement brushes are combined with the sonic motion
and flexible brushing modes, you get a thorough clean
• Reminder bristles ensure you are getting an effective clean
Reminder bristles let's you know when to replace the brush head. After three months of normal use bristles exhibit fatigue, and brush heads are
less effective. Replace your brush heads every 3 months.