The Classic Salon Multi Curls are designed to make rolling hair easy! This set features 20 rollers in a combination of 3 sizes for creating soft loose waves to voluptuous curls with volume.
- 20 multi-style rollers in 3 sizes - 6 large, 5 medium and 9 small
- Ribs on rollers to grip hair for easy styling
- Heat ready indicator on centre roller
- On/off indicator light
- Stay cool end rings on rollers
- 20 metal clips and 10 super clips
- Protective storage case & clip storage in hair setter
How to use your Classic Salon Multi Curls
1. A plastic cover has been placed over the plug to protect it during transportation. Remove the plastic cover from the plug
2. Place the hairsetter on a fi rm, fl at surface. With lid closed, and all rollers in place, plug into a suitable power outlet.
The rollers will be ready to use in about 15 minutes.
3. Once plugged in, the 'on' indicator light will turn red and the rollers will begin heating up.
4. Allow rollers to heat with the lid closed, as this will provide the fastest, most effi cient heat up. Once the rollers are heated,
and the red dot on the centre roller has turned white, you can begin styling your hair. Refer to ‘How to curl and style your
hair’ for further information.
5. The rollers are controlled by an internal thermostat and cannot overheat. Once the maximum temperature is reached,
the rollers will not heat-up to a higher temperature than the standard temperature.
6. When using the rollers, your hair should be clean and dry, or slightly damp - never wet.
- 6 large rollers
- 5 medium rollers
- 9 small rollers
- Ribs on rollers grip hair for easy styling and heat transfer
- 20 metal clips
- 10 super clips
- Clip storage for total convenience
- Power cord
- User Instruction
- 2-Year Manufacture Warranty